On blood pressure medication and hand hurting. Any advice?

I am taking bp meds my bp is 129/87 pulse is 60 and my arm hurts
Posted Fri, 3 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Your blood pressure and pulse are within the normal range. These readings are not worrisome. The pain in your arm could be due to muscular overuse or sprain. Please do not worry. Mild pain killers and hot fomentation will help you. In case there is difficulty in breathing or palpitation, then you need to consult a physician to rule out any cardiac causes.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.