On Kelnor and placebo. Having discharge no bleeding. Never missed pill. Reason to panic?

My daughter is on kelnor and has been for almost two years. She just had her first sexual experience during the last of the second week of her pills. She is on the placebo pill now and usually starts on Tuesday. She has had a discharge but no real bleeding. The big question is do panic? She has never missed a pill and has taken it within 15 minutes of 11:00 at nigh every night for the last 3 months. I
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 45 minutes later

Sometimes period may be delayed or missed even without pregnancy while using oral pills. If two consecutive periods are missed then we can think pregnancy as a possibility.

If you are sure that your daughter has taken tablets regularly without missing a single one then you can relax and start the new pack on due time. But if there is any doubt then you should go for a pregnancy test as soon as possible and if it comes out to be negative then you can start new pack on due time.

Good luck.

Hope this information is helpful and informative to you.
If you have further queries you can directly reach out to me on the following URL:
Follow-up: On Kelnor and placebo. Having discharge no bleeding. Never missed pill. Reason to panic? 3 minutes later
Thank you so very much!
Answered by Dr. Deepti Goyal 0 minute later
You are most Welcome.