Noticed swelling on foot after using cocaine. Should I be worried?

I have been drinking and doing cocaine and my feet became very swollen, I am wondering if I should be worried?
I have one more question. I had unprotected sex with a white 30 year old man and it lasted about 5 minutes, not aggressive, and he pulled out. What are my chances of contracting HIV. I am very nervous because I made the mistake of not protecting myself
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 19 minutes later
hi an thanks for the question,
I am afraid swollen feet could not be directly attributed to cocaine. as for alcohol, acute consumption of alcohol for a long time , say over 10 years leads to liver cirrhosis, which could cause foot swelling, but I am afraid its not your case.
I suggest you visit your like vascular diseases, kidney problems, cardiac disease and liver disease.
Cocaine and drinking, i XXXXXXX t think are really the immediate probable causes to think about.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.