Noticed spots on penis head after sex. Suggest medication

Dermatologist
Question
Hi! 10 minutes after I have sex with a certain woman I would immediately get frictions burns on the head of my penis. I would have to wait a few days before I have sex again, so eventually I let the woman go because i felt we weren't compatible because of all the friction burns. Well now I noticed all the spots on the head of my penis and i assume it came from the friction burns after they healed. It looks like scars after the friction burns healed because it don't hurt and the spots looks and feels like it's a part of the skin. Is there a cream or something that I can take that can even the color of the spots with my penis?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query To reduce the friction burn you can use jelly while having sex. Regarding marks, these can be reduced by using mild steroid creams like hydrocortisone. However it will be better if I see the lesions. Can you upload a photograph of the lesion. Waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: Noticed spots on penis head after sex. Suggest medication 27 minutes later
i'll upload the pics tomorrow

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: its ok Detailed Answer: OK no problem upload it tomorrow.