Noticed redness around penis tip and getting stinging sensation when urinating. Required treatment?

Excellent

Infertility Specialist
Question
Hello, there is redness around the opening of my penis and it stings when I pee...this has been happens for a few days and it started happening after I masterbated....help me
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 37 minutes later
Hi, thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) If it is happening repeatedly, it could be due to tight foreskin if penis which has to be examined by your doctor to rule out a condition called phimosis or tight skin. 2) If you have nails longer, please cut them and dont let nails touch penis while mastrubation as it might cause trauma. 3) As of now i advice you to clean the penis daily with soap and water and keep it dry. I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Noticed redness around penis tip and getting stinging sensation when urinating. Required treatment? 2 minutes later
Thank you sir

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

I hope my answer was of help to you. If you found my advice useful, please accept my answer and write a review.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol