Noticed orange tongue with black spots in the back. What is wrong?

Jul 2012

Out of nowhere, my tongue is orange with black spots in the back. I'm very nervous please help.
Posted Mon, 26 Nov 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 2 hours later
Hi there.
Both lack of hygeine coupled with the various medications you are using are most likely incimminants. i do hope your power situation improves soon & you can use a tongue cleaner et al & rinse with an antibacterial mouth wash. According to the rules in your region (you may require a prescription) a single (one-time) dose of fluconazole 200mg may help your situation & rid you of any fungal infection.
It is not a major worry issue & will be easily remedied! Relax & wish you continued good health ! Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD