Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I just noticed 2 pea sized lumps about and inch or two apart in the middle left section of my abdomen. They don't hurt or seem to move when I feel them. Do you know what it could be
Posted Mon, 31 Dec 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later

You have noticed two pea-sized lumps on left side of abdomen. Since how long these lumps have been there. Since they are painless and move freely, they are not infective in origin.

Most likely, they could be either Lipomas or soft tissue tumors like Fibroma, Neurofibroma, etc. The final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination and excision biopsy. Please consult a surgeon for clinical examination and assessment.

Revert if you need any clarification. Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil