Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed dark red color on penis head. Is this due to bacteria?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
my penis is uncut and it is a dark red in color shaft and head I am wondering if this is a bacteria? I have no discomfort in urinating but sometimes my groin area feels pressure but again my penis shaft is shining in tone and red
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 18 minutes later

My opinion is that this is probably normal but you need to provide me more information. do you have any rash or discharge? Or tingling or itchy sensation? are u sexually active? do you have burning sensation while urinating? Did the whole penis change color or just some part of it. see yi i am waiting for these answers...