Noticed change in pigmentation on face. What should I do?

hi sir ,
i am XXXXXXX XXXXXXX 33 years old , am working as a sales manger .but last couple of months am facing problem from my face (changing of color) wht i have to do ? kindly update
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 24 minutes later
Pigmentation over face could be due to many causes. To help you in a better way, I would like to know
1) areas involved- diffuse darkening of face, particular area involved like cheeks, nose forehead and also if any other body area is involved.
2) colour of pigmentation- brown, grayish, red
3) amount of sun exposure, any history of preceding skin lesion over face, history of intake of any medicine or application of any medicine
4) any known history of thyroid disorder, anaemia, vitamin B 12 deficiency.
4) treatment taken so far to treat your concern

Hoping to hear from you soon. Take care.