Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause?

Question
Hi Doctor,

I saw little blood stain on my innerwear after having "dry sex" with my girl. We had done earlier(dry). The tip of my private part is little paining. What could be the reason. While doing i felt her belt or something as obstacle.
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
hi XXXXXXX

both the complaints point towards an injury to the external genitalia. you just have to wait it out for it to heal.

mean time abstain from intercourse or dry sex. check if you have burning sensation on urination as well.

Let me know if you have further concerns.

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 8 hours later
Thanks doctor.

Appreciate your quick response. I do felt little burning sensation while urinating. But today(a day after), not much burning sensation.

Is it something which can heel on its own? Please suggest me things which can get naturally heeled soon(by drinking more water, fruits, etc).
Hi Doctor,

Also, I would like to know is this a big problem? Little worried

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks,
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 34 hours later
IT is definitely not a bigger issue.

It is just a frictional rub that breaks the skin. Since penis is supplied by numerous blood vessels. Even the slightest injury can bleed this part. For the same reason it will heal very fast.

Do not go too fast while you mutually masturbate. Make sure the nails are cut. These will prevent such things in future.

I suggest to drink Cranberry juice available at good departmental / grocery stores for two days.

Hope this helps.

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 14 hours later
Thanks Doctor

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Do not worry, I can answer you anytime.

All the best.

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 29 hours later
Hi Doctor,

We again did dry sex. After that i checked my inner wear there was little bleeding/blood stains.

The tip of my private part has a burning sensation.

I have decided to stay away from sex from for a month.

Will that solve the problem or should i do more ?

Again am asking is it big problem or something? Will it get cured naturally?
had dry sex yesterday but it did not bleed, but today it did bleed/burning sensation.

It is not that much as last week but it has got little burning sensation.

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 minutes later
Can you explain me how do you perform dry sex?
It does not sound serious. However I advice you to refrain.
Are you lubricating enough. Are you using some tool as well?

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 4 minutes later
Me and my gal hugging(with clothes) and pushing around private region...
Last week, while doing same, her "belt" stuck my private region and got hurt(as far i remember and felt)

What does lubricating mean? Am not using any tool
How much time it would usually take to heal?

The tip of my private part got hurt i believe, could there be any other reason for it?

Today while rubbing against each other, i could sense it was paining near tip, specially when i came in exact contact with rough part of my clothes(zip of my pant).

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 minutes later
It is clear with your description that your tip of penis is being hurt each time. As I said the last time the organ is highly vascular (rich with blood) and it bleeds. Let it heal for sometime. Apply Aloe vera gel over it.

Refrain from dry sex for few days. Let it heal. if you constantly irritate there is a chance of fibrosis and you have a time where you will not be able to perform the actual intercourse.

All the best.

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 1 minute later
Thanks doctor.

I will stop it for a month, hope it gets healed soon.

For curiosity, what does "fibrosis" mean?
Does my state sound problematic?

Your last line sounds scary to me. Will i be having problem with actual intercourse?

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 minutes later
Once there is healing the tissue get together to form a mass like thing. IT is called fibrosis. In such a case the head of the penis cannot come out properly out of the skin.

Your case is not problematic now but it has the potential to become one because of your never stopping behaviour.

If you give it a time to heal, you would not have fibrosis.

Hope this clarifies.

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 0 minute later
Where should i apply Aloe vera gel? Should i apply on outer part of my private part ?
Is that gel harmful if i the gel touches my inner skin. I am actually not sure where exactly its hurt(of my private part).... Its somewhere in tip of my private part.

Sorry if am asking too many questions.

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 24 hours later
Sorry was travelling and no access to internet.

Apply Aloe vera on the tip of the penis. There is no problem even if it touches the inner of the tip. It does not go to fibrosis if you do not injure again.

I have patience to respond to you.

Follow-up: Noticed blood stain on inner wear after dry sex. Tip of penis is painful. Underlying cause? 18 minutes later
Thanks Doctor.....
Hi Doctor,

Can i use "neosprin ointment" instead of Aloe vera? Is that okie if this ointment(neosprin) touches inner of the tip?

Reason: I have used neosprin since childhood for any wounds on hands, etc.........

There are 2 variants of neosprin, which one i should use(it at all, i can use)

Thanks...

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 hours later
You can use Neosporin (plain) ointment for 5 days. Even if it touches the tip nothing is affected.