Noticed blood coming out in stool. Suggest the treatment?

i have identified blood coming out in motion, this happened twice in last 3 days and this is the first time im seeing the same.
im 27 years old, Male
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
follow the measures below

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence.

Please relax; nothing to worry about. You noticed blood in your stools first time in the last 3 days. This can be due to excess heat or piles or external hemorrhoids.

I would suggest you the following:

Drink plenty of water orally, take one full tender coconut water daily, along with butter milk and a big plantain or banana. This will take care of the water content of your stool.

Avoid spicy food and oily food for some days until your motions are normal.

You can use Anovate cream or Piloseal cream on the anus opening to get relief from pain and bleeding from the anus. This is available over the counter. You do not need a doctor's prescription for the same.

Also, be stress-free and practice some yoga and meditation to relax your mind. You will get well soon.

Take care and regards,
Follow-up: Noticed blood coming out in stool. Suggest the treatment? 5 minutes later
Thanks for the reply doctor...

do i need to consult doctor here for this case...?

Also the previous day to the day that i noticed blood , i smoked cigarates in more number upto 10 in24 hrs and not had water and also not food that niight.

but i see the blood again today morning. so in 3 days i saw twice.

what would you suggest?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
follow my earlier suggestions

Detailed Answer:

The reason for blood in your stools is obvious, going by what you have written in the follow up query.

You need not see a doctor for this now. Please follow my earlier suggestions. You should be fine in a couple of days.

Get well soon.