Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed bent in penis after long time masturbation. What are the complications?

Question
hello
since childhood i had a habbit of masturbating against the bad or rubbing the penis one the bed , due to which since childhood my penis is bent or have a 20-30 degree curve towards the left normal or erect both the ways,when erect it hard and its directing towards left upward, i never had a sexual intercourse so i dont know how it gonna effect my sex life because within a year i'll be married,when full erect it gives me a bit pain when i try to straighten it ,so what would u like to suggest or advice me on this ?
Posted Thu, 1 Nov 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later

Mostly people having masturbation either with frequently using one hand or the conditions you have mentioned experience such problems. This occurs due to the loosening of the erectile tissue on one side of the penis while the other side remains less normal resulting in the bending of the penis.

However, it has no effect on the sexual function. You will have normal sexual desires and function and have no effect on your fertility. It’s just mild structural deformity with no association with anything else.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask.

Thanks