Not using any oil due to acne. Suggest hair cream or oil so that it looks good?

Dear Doctor
As per your suggestion I am using the cream ,Acne marks are gradually decreasing.I am not puting oil to my hairs so that it is lookong very dry ,Can you suggest any hair cream or oil for hair so that it looks good.

please revert
Posted Sun, 7 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 9 hours later
I went through our previous discussion dated 28 may to have an idea about your clinical history and suggestions provided by me.
Before I answer the query, I would like to know
If your hair type is dry, oily, normal
If you have dandruff
If your forehead pimples are still persisting
Hair products that you are using now and your preferred hair oil that you used to apply previously.

Answering these questions would help me in assisting you in a better way.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Follow-up: Not using any oil due to acne. Suggest hair cream or oil so that it looks good? 9 hours later
Dear Doctor
1)my hair is dry.
2)Earlier I use to have more and now very few in my scalp.
3)very few and the marks also turning light color.
4) As of now I am not using oil ,earlier I use to put Bajaj Almonds oil.
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 hours later
1) use a shampoo meant for dry hair. Loreal, dove, wella, schwartzkopf are good brands to choose from. Use a conditioner once in a week.
2) continue with antidandruff shampoo like scalpe or keraglow AD or onabet etc twice in a week. You may apply the antidandruff shampoo after dilution in water over scalp, leave it for 10 minutes and then wash off with any normal shampoo mentioned above
3) use warm coconut oil or olive oil over scalp , only once in a week.

Once acne and dandruff has subsided, you may just use antidandruff shampoo once in a week to prevent dandruff from occuring.
In cases of severe dandruff, oil application leads to further aggravation of dandruff problem. That is why we advise against oil use. Application of thick oils can also lead to acne problem.

Hope above suggestions would help in maintaining healthy hair.