Not conceived. Have done DL with hystro. Test showed both fallopian tubes are bilateral tubal blockage at cornual end. Suggest?

Infertility Specialist
Hi, I am almost 32 year old.We have been married for four years.I have not conceived since married. last month I have done DL with hystro .Result shows that my both fallopian tubes are bilateral tubal blockage at cornual end.
but before 3 years when I have done HSG the results are all the fallopian tubes are open and utrine cavity is normal in size. please suggest me how the blockage can be open. and what is fallopian tubal cleaning and where it can be done.
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Tubal recanalisation

Detailed Answer:
Hi, you can undergo a procedure called tubal recanalisation. If there are small adhesions, then can be removed and tubes can be cleared. You need to be tested for Tuberculosis as your tubes were open earlier and closed now. If the process of opening tubes fails, then Test tube baby (IVF) Procedure will be only way to get pregnant. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist