Ask a Urologist   »  

No penis foreskin movement,skin bridge from glans to foreskin.Penis enlargement medicine?

General Surgeon
Question
I am 46.Last two years my penis foreskin is no move to back.And then glans to foreskin one side skinbridge appear.what i do?
ANY CREAM OR TAB TO INCRESE MY PENIS?
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 21 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX,

Immobility of foreskin over glans penis suggest phimosis, which is generally seen from early life ,but it can also occur in latter life also.

On one side of penis ( on inferior aspect ) glans to skin bridge is called frenulum which is normally present. It can be tight and can also prevent free movement of fore skin over glans penis.

So, depending upon whether it is tight frenulum or phimosis ,you may need frenuloplasty or circumcision.

It can be due to infection also ,as infection forms adhesion.

So opinion of surgeon in such cases is always desirable.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

“Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Follow-up: No penis foreskin movement,skin bridge from glans to foreskin.Penis enlargement medicine? 9 hours later
Thanks Dr. Rajinder Bajoria,i like your answer for my foreskin problem.meanwhile any cream or tablets i used remove the skin bridge over glans my penis?

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 2 hours later
Hello

Nice to hear from you again

In my opinion Cream or tablets are not going to solve your foreskin and skin bridge problem.

So it better to consult local surgeon for permanent relief & treatment.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: No penis foreskin movement,skin bridge from glans to foreskin.Penis enlargement medicine? 4 hours later
Sorry for the disturb doctor.one more query.At the sexual erection is not support long time.My partner expect this.I take some erection pills for this problem?what is name of the pills & dosage?(cheep and best)

Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 5 hours later
Hello

Nice to hear from you again

For Premature ejaculation & for improving erection time perineal muscles exercise ,aerobics and anal sphincter muscles squeezing exercise work better than medicine .

So regular exercise for 10 -15 minutes is essential for improving your erection tone

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.