No improvement with sudocream for rashes on both sides of scrotum, what is the permanent cure?

Hi I have a really bad rash between both sides of my scrotum inner thighs its red raw and very sore it looks like I've been burnt, I've using sudocream on it but its not helping
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query, You might have developed fungal infection. The area of groin around scrotum is very moist and is prone to develop these infections. Treatment can be with oral antifungals as well as with topical antifungals. Various antifungal powders like candid, clodid etc are available. These can help reduce the moisture as well as control the infection. Please dont use any sudocream, it is not going to help you. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Wishing you good health, Thank you