No improvement with omeprazole, why is my son losing weight and vomiting after food?

my son 12 yrs old as soon as he eats he throws it out. he is losing weight and offen coughf bfore he throws it out.he gets a mild pain while swoling food possibly mid oesophagus. we have taken him to hospital for endoscopy finding is normal.possible mild linear furrowing mid-oesophagus . he is been taking 2 capsule of omeprazole 20 mg. has been no real improvement so far almost 4 months now. can anyone advise what to do?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Could you please upload the scan report? Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome & thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have thoroughly read your query and deeply understand your concern. From the above history I understand that your son's appetite is normal. You have mentioned something on mild linear furrowing. Could you elaborate the complete report on the appearance of esophagus? Could you upload the scans if possible? This will help us to analyze further. Keep us posted.Waiting for your reports. Thanks.