No improvement with omeprazole, why is my son losing weight and vomiting after food?
User rating for this question
my son 12 yrs old as soon as he eats he throws it out. he is losing weight and offen coughf bfore he throws it out.he gets a mild pain while swoling food possibly mid oesophagus. we have taken him to hospital for endoscopy finding is normal.possible mild linear furrowing mid-oesophagus . he is been taking 2 capsule of omeprazole 20 mg. has been no real improvement so far almost 4 months now. can anyone advise what to do?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Could you please upload the scan report? Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome & thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have thoroughly read your query and deeply understand your concern. From the above history I understand that your son's appetite is normal. You have mentioned something on mild linear furrowing. Could you elaborate the complete report on the appearance of esophagus? Could you upload the scans if possible? This will help us to analyze further. Keep us posted.Waiting for your reports. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Nt measurement of 3mm
- Why magnesium in omeprazole
- Omeprazole before or after food
- Omeprazole causes food poisoning
- Purpose of absolut 3g
- Who takes absolute 3g tablet
- Substitute of absolut 3g
- Stool accult blood medicin for 3month baby
- Omeprazole weight gain
- How long does oxyelitepro stay in your system
- What if i accidentally inhale a piece of food
- Omeprazole food interactions
- Super sharp pain in left side
- Is dexorange increase weight
- Mri safety for wire mesh for hernia