New born baby have TLC count -0000 and biochemistry serum C.P.K - 627. Is this normal?

My boy baby was born on 16.10.12 at 7:41 PM. He weight was 2.3Kg and was born in 34 weeks via ceaserian. His blood report says: XXXXXXX TLC count is 0000 & Biochemistry is S.C.P.K is 627.
Please consult that the reports are normal.
Thanks you. XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 37 minutes later
The TLC and Serum CPK levels are on higher side in neonates that is the newly born babies and that is the normal physiological response.
The birth is a stressful time in neonate and there is severed umbilical cord and inflammation associated with it and a lots of fresh challenges from the new environment. All these factors cause increased readings.
The parameters usually fall to the reference ranges in 1-3months time.
So you do not need worry about slightly abnormal tests.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.