Need treatment for acne and vertigo

hi for the past few weeks I have been expeiencing extreme vertigo. in addition, i have had extreme breakouts on my face. while i have never had great skin, this is much more severe than I have ever faced before. I take no medications and I am 45 years old. what could be going on?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Acne at your age are most commonly seen due to the hormonal changes in the body near menopause. Acne is a lifestyle disease.

Not only it is chronic in nature, but also application of products without much knowledge might worsen the problem and leave scars.

Acne treatment involves antibiotics, retinoids and benzoyl peroxide.
Not all are prescribed to everyone. It needs careful examination to choose the appropriate treatment. Consulting a dermatologist for appropriate investigations and treatment will be helpful.
The problem of extreme vertigo is not related to your skin problem. It can happen due to cervical spondylosis or inner ear problem. An evaluation by your physician will help in determining the cause.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.