Need to know the sex of the child from the report. Possible?

FHR is 133 bpm so what is Gender Male or Female
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Child Birth
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 48 minutes later

First of all congratulations to the parents to be.

I am sorry dear there are no full proof formula for knowing sex of child. There are various such things like this are making rounds but none of are backed by proper scientific studies.

Only method to know sex of child is ultrasound, and you should be knowing that determination of sex while doing ultrasound is an offense.

Apart from I will suggest not getting in to all this kind of stuff. What ever comes is to be accepted, as each child is precious now a day. You can have preference but please do have bias towards any gender.

Just enjoy the time of parenting and cherish.

Wishing you all the best for the time to come.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.