Need to know how do I get refills for bialzepam and tramal?

I brought my prscription from bialzepam and tramal from Portugal and need to know how to get refills here in the us
Posted Sat, 21 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get consulted

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

These are all prescription medications and can only be served after a US physician with a NPI number calls them in. Otherwise, it is impossible.

My suggestion is that you get consulted and let the doctor call your drugs in at the nearest pharmacy to you. I do hope your insurance policy is valid in the US as this could be very expensive relatively. Next time, I would suggest tat you get enough quantity for your entire US trip stay before leaving your home country to avoid future similar situations.

I wish you the best of health and hope this helps. Please, feel free to ask e follow up questions if need be and I will gladly address them.
Dr. Ditah, MD