Need permanent cure for spreading reckles

I have lot of freckles on my face, especially on my nose. Day by day these spots are increasing. In many of the beauty centers like XXXXXXX and other places, they suggest for peels and creams to be used. Would like to know, if I use these creams or sessions at the centers , will it completely vanish. Kindly advice on a remedy which will help me to get rid of these spots.

Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 8 hours later

Thank you for posting the query,
XXXXXXX your question is a good one. And I am happy to answer this as I have been doing treatment of freckles for a long time now.

The only thing which is effective in case of freckles is the Laser. It gives amazing results. The best laser suitable for the job is Q-Switched Nd:Yag Laser of the wavelength 532nm. This is the best of the lot.

Usually if done properly it requires one sessions or else two sessions would be good enough. Initially on day one it might form a crust, but 2nd or 3rd day the crust would fall down to leave a normal looking skin.

At places you would find that doctors have kept IPL(Intense pulse light) machine for the same, but please do not go for it, as in Indians it can cause burn marks.

Even XXXXXXX laser is good, but doesn't suit Indian skin type.

Chemical peels or creams would not show any result on freckles. You would be wasting your time and money over there.

Kindly find a place where you can get the right laser(Q-Switched Nd:Yag Laser ) for yourself.

Hope I've answered your query.
Should you have additional concern regarding the same, I would be happy to address it.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr.Bharat chawda XXXXXXX specialist, Dermatology.