Need information on rolling of eye

I am asking about eyes rolling vision
Posted Fri, 22 Feb 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 1 hour later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Rolling of eye can be a part of movement disorder.
Has it become OK since you asked the question,that means it was only a temporary phenomenon,and does not require any treatment.
You have to take care of the general health of your daughter.
Keep her under observation and in case this happens again then we have to seek a neurological checkup done.
any problem regarding this ,please do get back to me.
Follow-up: Need information on rolling of eye 4 hours later
She said that it is doing it off and on. When she moves around alot, but it is better than it was. I have been trying to get back with you.She is drinking more water and she has ate today, so maybe we are on the mend. Thank you Dr N K Misra.
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 4 hours later
thanks for getting back to us.
This is a good approach you are having.Her general health is to be taken care of.
Look after her carefully and keep a watch over her get back to me if needed.