Need help in assessing the sperm analysis. Fertility chances?

Trying to make heads or tails from this semen analysis So whats the percentage of getting my girlfriend pregnant ? At least on my end. Is this normal or what and if not what can I do to increase my percentage or is it a lost cause ?
The report reads as follows:

appearance : Normal
Volume (semen): 4.0
sperm concent 29.0
motility % 50(A)
Morphology, spe 48(B)
RBC Semen None seen
Epithelial Cell None
Bacterial semen Few (C)
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 13 hours later

Normal sperm volume min 2ml. yours is normal. Normal sperm count or concentration of 20 million/cc. It is normal in your case. Regarding motility, >50% sperms should be required. Remaining findings are normal.

Grossly looking at sperm analysis, sperm concentration is on lower end, motility is on lower end. These could be the reasons for male infertility.

However, female factors for infertility should be rules out.

If your couple trying for children and not happening even after one year, then better go for artificial methods of pregnancy.

Dr. Jagdish