Neck soreness,vertebrae pressure,tingling,dizziness,hand tremors

For several days I've had soreness in the neck, just to the right side of the vertebrae, and some pressure in the area. No tingling, but while doing a light workout two days ago I acquired a slight dizziness and very slight hand tremors. No pain or tingling in the arms. What could be causing the vertigo?
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Follow-up: Neck soreness,vertebrae pressure,tingling,dizziness,hand tremors 3 minutes later
Can taking of Nitric Oxide supplements, plus XXXXXXX Tea and Beta-Alanine cause any adverse effects for someone who is controlling HBP with Lisinopril?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

The soreness in the neck, vertigo and hand tremors are strongly suggestive of cervical spondylosis. It happens due to age related degenerative changes in the cervical spine that affects the vertebral bodies and intervertebral disks of the neck. An X-ray of neck in lateral view will help in the diagnosis.

Use of cervical collar helps in immobilisation and brings relief. Medical treatment includes pain killers like acetaminophen and muscle relaxants under the guidance of orthopaedician. Methylcobalamin supplements are also recommended for nerve compression symptoms. Cervical isometric exercises are beneficial to maintain the strength of the neck muscles. Neck and upper back stretching exercises, as well as light aerobic activities, also are recommended under the guidance of a physical therapist.
Hot fomentation helps in relieving acute symptoms.

Nitric oxide supplements and XXXXXXX tea do help in reducing the raised blood pressure. They are not likely to interact adversely with lisinopril.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.