Nausea, dizziness, weakness, twitching lips, high blood pressure. What can it be?

My husband suddenly started feeling extremely nauseous, dizzy, weak and his lip is twitching. He has high bllop pressure. What can it be?
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Aparna Amritsagar 24 minutes later
Thanks for writing your query to us.

Lip smacking can be a sign of neurological disorder. High blood pressure can affect the neurological response & can cause convulsion. Fainting, weakness,confusion can all be associated with high blood pressure. kindly get your husbands blood pressure checked. It is very important to keep blood pressure in control to avoid any future problem. All this problems can be treated if proper precaution & care is being taken to control blood pressure, so don't worry.
I hope I have answered your query, in case you have any further query, I will be happy to help you.