Natural way to remove dark circles near eyes?

i am getting dark circles near my eyes. can i know which is the best natural way to remove black circles.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Vitamin E, iron rich foods Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. There are many causes for dark circles under the eye. The most common amongst are deficiency of iron, Vitamin E and sleep deprivation. Hence, taking Vitamin E supplements and iron rich foods will surely help. Also adequate sleep and de-stressing exercises like yoga and meditation will help in getting rid of the dark circles. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: Natural way to remove dark circles near eyes? 12 hours later
Hi Can i know what are iron rich foods and vitamin E which are vegeterian as i am an vegeterian. Yoga and meditaion are fine but they are lot many types in it. If is it possible to share any of the types, it will be more helpfull to me. Regards XXXX
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer to the list below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Some of the foods rich in iron are : Soybeans Lentils Spinach Chickpeas Black-eyed peas Kidney beans Potato Peas Cashews Raisins Apricots Almonds Sunflower seeds Foods rich in Vitamin E are : Wheat germ oil Sunflower oil Safflower oil Nuts and nut oils, such as almonds and hazelnuts Palm oil High-value green, leafy vegetables: spinach, turnip, beet greens, collard greens, and dandelion greens Avocados Asparagus Kiwifruit (green) Pumpkin Papayas etc. Do consult the yoga specialist he shall advice considering your built. I recommend Pranayamas and XXXXXXX namaskara over all. I believe Meditation is universal everywhere. regards,