My niece has muscle tremors throughout her whole body, then

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
My niece has muscle tremors throughout her whole body, then will loos feeling and strength in her legs, and in some cases will fall down a little bit, and complains about neck pains, the other day was at school and complained about a sever pain on the sides of her eyes and lost her vision for a second.
The symptoms started with her legs, gradually become more frequent, and worse, with the new symptoms listed above.
One more thing, not sure if its related, she has always experienced repertory problems, becomes out of breath quickly when active.
Also had surgery for urinary reflex and experienced kidney infections in the process, the surgery was successful.
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Follow-up: My niece has muscle tremors throughout her whole body, then 24 hours later
I looked up the symptoms on that diagnosis, there's a few holes in that theory,
On top of it being a very scary prognosis,
I guess we will just have to hope for the best.
I'm still leaning on it being Lyme disease.

Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need for a Paediatric Rheumatologist

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back,

There are many possibilities in the diagnosis. As I explained earlier, a Paediatric Rheumatologist will be able to take a better call in this regard. Lyme disease, in my opinion, is unlikely.

My best wishes