My heart is pumping at 35% blood flow. I had

Cardiologist
Question
My heart is pumping at 35% blood flow. I had new aortic value replacement2 years ago. Recently %. Dropped because of m?y stupidity of stopping my meds. What can I do to increase blood flow in addition to my meds
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would like to have some more information on your current therapy and echo

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

I passed carefully through your question and would like to directly review your cardiac ultrasound, if you can upload it for a more professional opinion.

What is your actual therapy now? You say that you stopped all your meds. Are you taking any meds now? What are the daily doses?

An optimization of your current therapy may be needed.

Do you have leg swelling or shortness of breath?

I remain at your disposal for further questions.

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri