My hair is turning white. Is there any natural and permanent solution?

Hi sir,
My hair color started getting white from 18 years. Now I am 22. I uprooted some white hair when it just stated getting white. Now, I have some 100 white hairs. I am very worried about my hair color. It is increasing year by year. Can you suggest some permanent solution.I prefer natural solution.
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 11 hours later

I can understand your concern.

But unfortunately, there is no solution to permanently reverse the colour of the hair.

Also the progression cannot be effectively arrested.

You can temporarily colour your hair with either XXXXXXX or hair colour.

Also supplements of calcium pantothenate is thought to slow down the progression.

You can start taking these supplements. however, it may not completely halt the progression.

Please let me know if I can address any other concern for you.