My friend 65 has had bone cancer in his right

Question
My friend 65 has had bone cancer in his right leg since 15. I have come across Bee propolis "ULTIMATE" which seems the best recommendation for him to hope for a cure or better restrain its damage. He is active, works all the time, experiences much pain, swollen leg but has a dogged determination to carry on. Has used egg white brushed on his leg to control swelling and maybe infection, and, for him, it works. You wouldn't believe his accomplishments to date. If helpful, you'll be more than amazed.
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please follow up with additional details

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern

I have gone through your question. However, it would be helpful if you could provide the following details so that I can give you a detailed answer

- What was the treatment done for your friend at age 15 for bone cancer?
-What are symptoms/complaints he is experiencing right now?
- Does he have other medical conditions including diabetes?
- Is he on any medications?
-Why is he planning to take a supplement like Bee propolis?

Awaiting
Dr.Lekshmi

Follow-up: My friend 65 has had bone cancer in his right 12 hours later
Answering your ?'s: (1) At 15 diagnosed as Osteomyelitis. Patient not certain but thinks they cutout inflamed part. (2) Leg swells up often. Somewhat controlled by egg whites brushed over leg and acts like compression. Frequent pain. Walking impacted. Often much discoloration. (3) No other medication and no diabetes (4)I read of Propolis ULTIMATE from Health Science Institute, XXXXXXX Maryland. I think they do god research. Do you know of them? Reliable? (I like their argument for them vs Big Pharma. Am I being misled? Propolis Ultimate as best for Cancer. Thanks.

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

Osteomyelitis is the infection of bone. Chronic osteomyelitis is a risk factor for bone and overlying skin cancer. However, the presence of cancer can only be confirmed with biopsy of affected area.
Treatment for cancer depends upon the variety and stage if the disease. Treatment can vary from surgery, chemo and radiation to combination of different modalities. Propolis ultimate have anti inflammatory properties. However, there is no evidence for its effectiveness in treatment of cancer or osteomyelitis. I recommend that your friend follow up with an orthopedician for detailed evaluation.

Hope this answers your question
Please address further questions here
Dr.Lekshmi

Follow-up: My friend 65 has had bone cancer in his right 5 hours later
The final question, with due respect and aware of human nature is, Big Pharma has much history to support the attributes of venality and hunger for profit often greater than its concern for the welfare of man, as its purpose states. Health Science Inst. makes a convincing argument for its superiority. Please comment.
Mark Selko

Answered by Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,

The medications that are approved for use in humans go through vigorous analyzing and screening process to identify their benefits and risk factors before being made available in market and approved by FDA.
I do not have enough knowledge or evidence supporting or conflicting the intentions and function of big pharma companies /health sciences.
I would also like to add that I do not have any affiliations or financial interest with any pharmaceutical companies.

Dr.Lekshmi