Muscle and joint pain, heart palpitations, chest pain, swollen lymph nodes, stiff neck, trouble swallowing. Help

I have been having medical issues for a month now I have had muscle and joint pain heart palpitations chest pain pressure head aches swollen lymph nodes stiff neck trouble swallowing and decreased vision in my right eye along with hair loss and 10pound weight loss now I way only 96poundss I can't even get out of bed and it's getting worse they did head cats can abdominal cat scan MRI and croroid ultrasound and a whole bunch of blood work everything came back normal I don't know what to do but I feel like something is seriously wrong please help me
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 40 minutes later

For the number of complaints and the findings that you have mentioned, the tests done would have been much more. It would be helpful if you can list all of them with reports. Specifically I am interested in knowing the results of chest x-ray, haemoglobin, ECG, eye findings, lumbar puncture report, HIV, XXXXXXX Rheumatoid factor, CPK.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, you may please utilize that also, so that I can answer your queries better.

The possibilities that I would consider are infections and systemic autoimmune diseases.

Also tell whether you have been to some visit in last few months. General past medical history will also be useful.

Kindly get back with this information and I will be able to help you further.

Good luck.