Months since depo birth control. Can I be pregnant with a faint positive?

hello is been tree months since i take depo birth control but i keep thinking i maybe pregnant i took a XXXXXXX these morning in come negative but after 20 mint in come like other like look like it say positive then i took other XXXXXXX it come negative u think i maybe pregnant and knot show in home XXXXXXX is been tree months ago
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 26 minutes later
Hi Emmarosa,
Thanks for writing in.
If you are not sure about your pregnant status, It is very easy to confirm it. All you have to do is do a repeat home pregnancy test coming morning on your first urine specimen as it is more likely to give you reliable results.
If still there is a doubt you may try a blood pregnancy test ( serum B hCG ) in lab & see the results. It will give you final unbiased results. That is if this is negative you should stop thinking about you being pregnant at the moment.
I hope I have answered your question. If you want any further information please write back. I will be there to help you out.
May God help solve your problem.
Best wishes.