Moles on scrotum, negative for STD. What is the cause of appearance of moles? Psychological reason?

Dermatologist
Question
Moles on scrotum and penis

Has a sexual relationship using a condom the last three years for one time only .... and emerged a year later I have moles on scrotum and about 10 in number on the bar 3 and a bit on the body ... I went to the dermatologist and consider it and said it moles it is not a disease ... I went to another doctor and he said ... What is the cause of moles appearance of these moles in this place?Is (stds?)? Is the psychological reason to appear? Please note that I appear before a few days took Prozac

I worked with the science test
1 - HIV ab 1&2
2 - Hepatitis B - C
3 - herpes SELECT 2
4 - Chlamydia
5 - syphilis
After years of sexual relationship
And the result all negative
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 1 hour later

Thank you for posting the query.

I would like to know few things which would help me suggest you better.

1) What is the color of the lesion you are describing?

2) Do you have any symptoms like itching or burning?

3) How is the texture of the lesion (smooth, raised or rough)?

If its a mole as you are describing, I don't see any psychological reason for the same.

Moles are not regarded as STDs ( Sexually Transmitted Diseases) either.

I would like to have a clinical look at the lesion, so if you can post a picture of the lesion I can suggest you better.

You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

I would like to rule out the possibility of it being a either a molluscum contagiosum or viral warts.

I am happy to understand that you have checked for most of the STDs and it has come negative.

If you can reply me with the answers and the pictures, I would be able to suggest you better.

Awaiting for your reply.
Dr.Bharat chawda

Follow-up: Moles on scrotum, negative for STD. What is the cause of appearance of moles? Psychological reason? 37 hours later
There is no itching or burning .. feel like the feel of a natural skin color .. dark brown .. diagnosed by a doctor she moles ..
These pictures of her ....

WWW.WWWW.WW
What is the reason they appear?

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 13 hours later
Hello.

Thank you for the reply and the picture.

These lesions what you have, are nothing but junctional moles (flat moles). Please don't worry about these, as it is very normal to have them.

But you should worry only if you show certain changes on these moles like, itching, bleeding or erratic growth.

Otherwise, its absolutely normal to have moles on these areas and there are no specific reason as to why they develop.

Hope I have answered your query. Should you have additional concern regarding the same, I would be happy to address them.

Wish you good health.

Dr.Bharat chawda