Missed pill for one day and had unprotected sex. Can I get pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
Hi..Im on the pill the last five years..I missed one days pill last month and had unprotected sex for the first time last night .I was also just back on the pill 1 day after my 7 day break..I'm worried that I might be pregnant ??!!!
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 5 minutes later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Missing pill for one day does not matter much. It wont make you pregnant.

2) I advice you to relax and not to think about one missed pill as adequate protection is covered and no possibility of you being pregnant.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.