Missed periods and negative pregnancy test. Took gonapeptyle injection. Is it normal?

Infertility Specialist
Hi Doctor, Referring to your answer to my query related to Gonapeptyle injection on 30th Oct, would also like to inform that the my wife has missed the periods. She has 27 day cycle and today is being 34th day. Will that be longer or when the period can be expected? Is it normal? Got the urine pregnancy test done today and its negative. Regards,
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back, When your wife is on these injections, which are hormonal suppressors it is natural to get delayed cycles. Hence no need to worry. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & infertility specialist