Missed period even after taking lavonelle. Chances of pregnancy?

i drank lavonelle but still missed my period.I had sex on the on the 13 nov. my last period was on the 23.what must haave happened please help.Have already done pregnacy test 26 nov and is negative shwing one purple line.
Posted Sun, 16 Dec 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 3 hours later
If your periods are regular of 28-30 days you had sex in fertile period.
Lavonelle is progesterone containing emergency contraceptive pill & is most effective when taken within 24 hrs of unprotected sex.
As your pregnancy test is negative, wait for 2-3 days if still do not have periods get your blood beta HCG test done to confirm pregnancy.
I hope your query has been answered. i will be available for your further queries.