Mild testicular pain, yellowish white discharge from penis, STD test negative

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Having slight testicular pain with a white yellow discharge from penis std test came back negative
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Testicular pain with a white yellow discharge can be due to urethritis, prostatitis or epididymitis. It can be a bacterial or fungal infection.
You should consult your primary care doctor and get a culture swab of the urethra and semen done to rule out any infection. Till that time, retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. Wear cotton clothes and use as mild soap like Cetaphil for cleaning the penis.
You will have to take a course of antibiotics.
Refrain from sex until your infection is resolved.
You need to observe good hygiene.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.