Mild discomfor thigh and anus. Got tested for HIV, HSV 1 &2. Advised blood and urine test

mild discomfort in the groin near the thigh and the anus. My job requires a good amount of lifting and my last sexual encounter was 13 weeks ago, and it was protected. All my enocunters have been protected but I found a wart near my genitals about 8 weeks ago and had it removed. I got tested for all stds 4 weeks after my last encounter and then got tested for HIV, HSV 1 &2 and Spyphilis at weeks 10. About a 3 weeks ago I felt this very very mild discomfort and my urologist said I was Fine he thought it was a muscle strain. He checked my testicles and gave me a rectal exam, and didnt administer a blood or urine test. so he thought it was a strain, would it be any thing else?
Posted Sun, 21 Apr 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later

The mild discomfort in the thigh and anus that you have is likely to be due to a muscle strain as the STDs and any anal lesions have been ruled out after blood test and physical examination.

Such minor pains are often relieved by doing a hot fomentation in the area and taking a mild pain killer. You can avoid lifting heavy weights for a few days. In case the pain is persistent then taking oral muscle relaxants may be helpful. You can get these prescribed from your physician. Please do not worry.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.