Men's sexual problems, suffering from erectile dysfunction. Treatment options?

I am suffering from ED, Please advice.
Height : 5. 10
Weight : 80
Age : 32
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 3 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

As I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor's reply. Thus it improves satisfaction levels of the both. Hence please answer the following questions:

1. Are you currently suffering from diabetes, increased blood pressure (hypertension) or increased cholesterol?
2. Have you undergone any surgery?
3. Are you currently taking any medications?

While I understand you problem, I am afraid I would need to ask you a few personal questions. Do you feel anxious, stressed out, depressed or are you currently experiencing any marital problems?

Meanwhile, it would be best if you have a good understanding with your partner and relax during the entire exercise. You should try indulging in foreplay and also be open and should try communicating better with your partner.

These techniques would help improve your bond with your partner and talk about issues which trouble you the most.

Please revert back with answers to my questions so that I can answer your query better.

Awaiting your reply.