Masturbating daily. Any problem after marriage?

Excellent

Question
am masturbating daily for 8years continuously daily 1 time .but is there any future problem after marriage plz advice me
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No problem physically

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

I have not read any article or journal in sexology relating masturbation to future sexual prowess. It is actually a good practice argued by some experts as it will help the person know his sexual interests and what he is expecting out of his partner later after marriage. Some experts says that if a person practices it out of his routine social, professional and affect the psychology he/she should not practice this.

So please know where do you stand. Is it affecting your routine life? Does it upset your mental peace? Because you fear about damage in future, then put an end to it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks