Lump in the arm. Treatment?

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
how do i get rid of a bump inside my left arm?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 58 minutes later
Hello ,
In order to offer you specefic and sound advice I would like to know few more details regarding the bump you mentioned.
1.The detailed description of the size ,shape ,colour ,feel of the lump, it's fixity to skin or underlying tissues.If feasible you may upload any related photographs or reports with your query.
2.The onset, duration and progress of the lump, whether static or increasing, painful or painless.
3.Any past or current medical history or medications taken or any tests done for diagnosis.
Without these details it would be difficult to come to any conclusion as the problem can be as minor as a lipoma to as severe as malignancy.
Hope you can get back to me with these details as soon as feasible.
Awaiting your response.