Lower abdominal pain, weakness, taking prescribed medication

Coninuing your trailing advice I have conducted tests.Today she (mother) during urine 3-4 drops showed.I am forwarding the all reports etc. as zipped file.Also kindly provide necesary medicine,however my local doctors prescription has been forwarded.My mother also complaining of lower abdominal pain from naval and below along with weakness.
As unable to upload report files;it was sent to you via e-mail.
Posted Mon, 24 Sep 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 4 hours later

I am not able to find investigation please ask customer care to send reports to my email. If you do not get reply within 2 hours inform my number picked by Dr XXXXXXX and he will tell you the email address you directly send investigations there or if you call at 11 AM he will make you talk with me.

In the interim tell me if there is a doctor who can prescribe medicines for Health Care Magic does not allow us to give prescription though we can suggest medicines.

Meanwhile if there is no vomiting and she is passing stools. Give her Tinidazole 300 mg twice a day, pleanty of fluids and tramadolol (Tramacip). If she is not passing stools I am afraid you can not give medicines you may have to make arrangement of transferring her to a hospital. How far is Guwahati or Shillong is from where you live? Which is nearest big hospital nursing home if situation demands her transfer?
Wishing you all the best.
Please give a telephonic all to 0000 at your convenience asap.

Dr Anil Grover