Low grade tumour removed from bladder. Report showing abnormal cells in urine. Should I be concerned?

2 years ago i had a low grDE tumor removed from my bladder NOW AFTER this time i have abnormal cells in my doctor ordered a cat scan with or withiout dye whats up/ thanks
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Tumor Recurrence Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the urine report it can be considered that the tumor has regrown from the left overs from the past lesion. A CAT scan would be very much necessary to rule out the recurrence and also to find out the exact cause of the abnormal cells in the urine. It is very common to encounter recurrences in the Bladder cancers. Hope, I answered your query. Please let me know if you have any doubts. Regards,