Losing hair quite fast. Suggest remedies?

I am losing hair quite fast, can you please suggest some remedies. Is it because of my irratic work life balance or stress...
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it is related to both

Detailed Answer:

Your hair loss problem can be attributed to both erratic work life balance and stress.

Please let me in detail about your hair fall. How many strands do you lose in a day? Since when is the hair loss occurring?

What is your age? Is there a family history of premature hairloss?

Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: Losing hair quite fast. Suggest remedies? 13 hours later
I loose 10-11 strands of hair my age is 35. Yes there quite a bit of stress bith at work and little bit in personal life
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
this is insignificant

Detailed Answer:

Losing 10-11 strands a day is normal. In fact, it is negligible. The hair loss is significant only when it crosses more than 100 strands per day.

Yes, the stress at work and in personal life could be the reason for this. Resolve your problems at the earliest, and de-stress. Your hair would be normal again.

Drink plenty of water and consume more vegetables and fruits.

Take care!
Follow-up: Losing hair quite fast. Suggest remedies? 37 hours later
Is there any food habits i should go for ??
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 34 hours later
Brief Answer:
plenty of greens orally

Detailed Answer:

You must take plenty of greens orally like green leafy vegetables, dates, fruits, and almonds. Milk is also good.

Take care!