Looking for eye doctor. Help?

I am looking for my eye doctor - XXXXX Winnick, M.D. formerly at Kaiser-Woodland Hills. I am unable to locate him. Has he retired? Thank you.

Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Call 818-719-2000 and enquire

Detailed Answer:

We generally take care of pure medical inquiries than yellow pages However I searched for this doctor and found only one entry and at the same centre. I still suggest you to call the Kaiser Woodland Hills centre and find out.

Since a XXXXXXX Ophthalmologist over 35 years of practice they may stop practicing and retire soon. They would not be able to operate as earlier because of their poor vision.

If you have any medical query about your eye problems we have Ophthalmologist who can give the opinion.

Thank you and all the best.