Light bleeding, negative pregnancy tests, bloated belly, pill

Question
my last period was on the 12th march, i was sexually active on the 26th of march but took morning after pill on the 28th march, i got spottin about 2 weeks later. then really bad craps on the 2nd may followed by on the 5th just a light bleeding only when wipe n for only 2 days have done 3 tests and all negative have no symptoms of pregnancy the only thing is ma belly is a bit bloated
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

As your pregnancy test turns out to be negative you are not pregnant.

Now from your history it seems that you have less bleeding in the past two cycles and also you have bloated abdomen sensation. Its very difficult for me to comment on your condition without a general and local examination.

So I suggest you to get a general and local examination done by a doctor / Gynecologist who will be in a better position to address your concerns.

I hope my answer has been adequate and informative. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.

Follow-up: Light bleeding, negative pregnancy tests, bloated belly, pill 19 hours later
so even if i was to start gettin other symptoms i still wil definatly wont be coz am at the point of worrying ma self sick

Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing back to me.

I can understand that you are anxious and want to get over this current event soon.

But I do not understand the following in your statements, so please clarify:
1. start gettin other symptoms (what symptoms are you talking about?)
2. wil definatly wont be (definitely won't be what?)
3. point of worrying ma self sick (worrying about what?)

If you can get back to me on with these details i will be able to answer you better.