Light black spots on face, uneven tone, white pimples with dry pus. Suggest a lotion

There are some light black spot on my facial skin and my facial skin is not evenly toned.
also i have problem of pimples the pimples are not red in color infect they are white with dry puss. Please suggest some lotion for that. Pimples size are not large,if u see my face from 5-6 feet it will give you clear look.
Posted Tue, 10 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 46 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
The uneven complexion and the light marks can be treated. You would need to use a 50-60 SPF and PA+++ sunscreen in a gel version or an oil free formulation. Secondly, you would need to apply Adaferin 0.1% cream at night on the entire face. This will help you deal with the white marks as well, which are nothing but whiteheads. Whiteheads are also a manifestation of acne. You can continue this for 2-3 months.
Also, drink plenty of water, have lots of fruits and vegetables and exercise regularly for a glowing complexion.
Please let me know if I can address any other concern.
Follow-up: Light black spots on face, uneven tone, white pimples with dry pus. Suggest a lotion 43 minutes later
Thanks doctor for your reply.
Answered by Dr. Kruti 47 minutes later
You are welcome