Lesion inside cheek close to lower lip, looks like a nodule. What could be this?

Dermatologist
Question
Hello, my six week old girl has a growth on the inside of her cheek close to her lower lip. I noticed it two weeks ago and since then it has grown a little. Its about 4mm long and looks like a noodle
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 9 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
It is difficult to comment upon the nature of the lesion without having a look at it.
I will be greatly obliged if you could please send in a couple of photographs of the lesion to help me give you a specific diagnosis and treatment options. Please use the "upload your reports" section on the right to do the same.

Dr.Rohit Batra