Large hard lumps over forehead after exercise, migraine. Whats the cause?

Hi, after exercise I get hard, large lumps over my forehead, these go down overnight but are often accompanied by a migraine. I have twenty twenty vision and am fit and active
Posted Mon, 16 Jul 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

The lumps that you mention appear to be visible to you and such lumps will be out of the skull.The lumps out side the skull are mainly due to vascular malformations in the scalp veins.

The Migraine like headache usually is seen due to blood vessel disease inside the skull and there would be no relation with the above lumps.

I suggest you to get examined and rule out one of the above.

Do consult a general physician and get back to me after discussing about the examination findings with him.We shall then have specific idea about the problem you having.

Anticipating your response.
Follow-up: Large hard lumps over forehead after exercise, migraine. Whats the cause? 1 hour later
Thank you for the reply, do either of these things pose a health risk to me?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 22 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

No both above conditions I mentioned can be easily treated, based on the underlying pathology.

Wish you good health.